Lou Perella and Chuck Staton became friends nearly 20 years ago. He also likes Brad.
Lou is the sous chef at The Boathouse in Tiverton, RI.
- 2018/12/21 - #392 - "Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie?"
- 2018/04/05 - #357 - John Poveromo, Android Auto, and Ready Player One (along with John Poveromo)
- 2017/10/24 - #336 - Dissecting All The "Leprechaun" Movies (along with Brian Lau)
- 2017/09/15 - #331 - We Might Get in Trouble for This One (and a Spoiler-Free Review of "It")
- 2017/09/11 - #330 - Brad Goes Postal (along with Peter Maldonado)
- 2017/09/06 - #329 - Saying Goodbye to WBRU, The Belko Experiment and Rick and Morty (along with Peter Maldonado)
- 2017/07/14 - #321 - Chuck's Recycling Feud, Spoiler-Free Spider-Man Review, and a Spoiler-Full Spider-Man Review
- 2017/05/11 - #312 - Live Podcast Recap and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (along with Gina Mastrostefano)
- 2016/08/25 - #279 - Confrontational Comedy, Summerslam, and the blink-182 Concert (along with Gina Mastrostefano)
- 2016/05/04 - #262 - Memory Lane with Lou, Dana Carvey, and Being Evel
- 2015/12/31 - #242 - WWE TLC, Hateful Eight, and The Force Awakens
- 2013/08/08 - #124 - Chuck and Brad Go Speed Dating (along with Laura Perella)
- 2012/08/30 - #96 - Chuck's Break-Up (along with Brian Lau)
- 2011/03/15 - #64 - The Evolution of Car Tag (along with Jordan Furtado and Christian Staton)
- 2009/07/24 - #23 - Bruno, S*D Recent Stories, Olivia Munn in Playboy, and Music/Food Reviewing